RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI, Power Company.

To: RFI Reflector <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI, Power Company.
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 17:48:51 -0500
The electric company that supplies electricity to our area, (Xcel Energy) has
been very responsive.  They have a number to call with *noise* complaints and
depending on *prioritized work load* they respond quickly.  I usually go out
with my portable receiver to try and find the possible *noise* source before
calling.  When they come out I invite them in to my shack to hear the *noise*,
then walk the lines along with the tech from the power company.  We have a very
good working relationship.  I give them high marks.  We, as a *team* have been
100 percent finding and repairing the *noise* sources and I might add, finding
potential pole fires and deteriorating poles that need replacement.

Dale, k9vuj