RFI

[RFI] RFI Identification Help

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] RFI Identification Help
From: "John Geiger" <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 16:24:33 -0000
I have an RFI problem that mostly shows up during the day, and affects most bands, although I notice it most on 15 and 12 meters as I am on those bands more during the day. It is a buzzing type noise that comes in around S6 or so on my Icom 706MKII, and the NB won't do anything about it. It doesn't show up all of the time, but comes and goes, It seems to cycle with 4 seconds on and 3 seconds off, and sometimes will cycle quicker than that. Anyone else seen an RFI issue like this and have any idea what it might be? It doesn't seem to occur at night.

73 John AF5CC