RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Identification Help

To: Doug Scribner <dscribner@myfairpoint.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Identification Help
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:06:58 -0600
If you have a 75 meter mobile and drive up close enough to watch it along with
listening on the rig, should confirm your findings.  It will peg out your
s-meter that close.  I've never found any lights quite that far away.  The
one's that really give me fits, s-7 to s-9 are within 4 blocks radius. My last
one was in a city park parking lot 1.5 blocks away, it was very strong, I found
it by walking around the area very early one morning before sunup.  Sometimes
ya gotta do what ya gotta do…

GL

Dale, k9vuj