RFI

Re: [RFI] PG&E

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] PG&E
From: "David Harmon" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 19:45:41 -0500
Mark......

Jim is right on the money.

I suggest that you call again and insist on speaking with any supervisor or
manager and I guarantee you that a mere mention of the California Public
Utility Commission will get quick results.
If they blow you off again or you do not get quick results....call the CPUC and
complain....PG&E definitely will pay attention to THEM!.
I retired from a major TELCO in California and have been involved in many CPUC
complaints.
The CPUC uses complaints amongst other indicators as a way to help set utility
rates.
PG&E has to justify their rate increases every so often as all CPUC regulated
companies do and while there are additional measurements....complaints are a
big hitter.
PG&E will pay attention.
Believe me......

73