RFI

Re: [RFI] "No RFI" LED bulbs

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] "No RFI" LED bulbs
From: Chuck Gooden <Chuck.Gooden@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 14:18:16 -0500
Guys,

I have had CREE LED bulbs in my garage door opener for about a year now. I have no problems with my locks, or starting my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

The only way you will know if you have a problem is to buy a few LED bulbs and try them. If the bulbs cause a problem take them back to the store for a refund. I would stay with name brands though and not some off the wall fly by night brand. I have used CREE bulbs through out my house with out any issues. CREE also sent me two new bulbs under warranty with out any issues also. CREE is available at Home Depot in my area.

73's

Chuck Gooden