RFI

Re: [RFI] SO2R and 2nd harmonic

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] SO2R and 2nd harmonic
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 09:47:26 -0700
This is very good advice, but it is likely to be PART of a solution, not THE solution.

W2VJN's approach is not the best one.  This is the best one.

http://k9yc.com/LocatingStubs.pdf ; and http://k9yc.com/StubPlacement.pdf

Here's a practical implementation in W6GJB's contesting trailer.

k9yc.com/7QP.pdf

We can run two 500W stations with K3 and KPA500 on adjacent CW bands (80/40, 40/20) with antenna feedpoints within about 1 meter.  Photos show a tribander on a separate portable support, but we're now running it on the pneumatic mast with the 40M dipole.

73, Jim K9YC