RFI

Re: [RFI] SO2R and 2nd harmonic

To: "rfI@contesting.com" <rfI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] SO2R and 2nd harmonic
From: Luca NCJ <ik2ncj@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 08:57:32 +0200
Folks

for whom may be interested I have upload to this link

https://youtu.be/9PdxDnvDlNU

a short video about my kind of interference.
The peak you can see on panadapter is the real 2H qrg, all the rest is
trash.
As you can notice I do switch between 2 different antennas and the
interfernce shown do not change at all.
This make me suspect it is not received by outside antennas but generated
inside the shack or house.

I have not started to make any change yet as you suggested but be sure I
will post here updated situation time by time as I see it is a very common
problem.

TNX

**** Luca IK2NCJ ****