RFI

Re: [RFI] SolarEdge Solar Panel RFI Update

To: gwj@wb9jps.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] SolarEdge Solar Panel RFI Update
From: Michael Aust via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 22:45:34 +0000 (UTC)
GaryGlad they are working with youAs per chokes type 31 or 75 depends on the
frequency you trying to suppress RFI EMI Filters from Corcom are nice but
expensiveIn situations where the Noise EMI is terminated in a low impedance or
effectivelyAn open circuit with lossy material has affects on how it gets
suppressed and radiatedSometimes Common mode suppression is not enough and that
where EMIFilters suppress Non Common Modes issuesGood Luck73 MikeWB6DJI

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail