RFI

Re: [RFI] FCC Complaint Filing

To: "'Gary Johnson'" <gwj@wb9jps.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] FCC Complaint Filing
From: "N8GLS" <n8gls@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 00:42:20 -0500
Gary,

Very well done !!  Guess you went all the way through and beyond the ringer on
that.  Also did the “polite” explanation of FCC law and got the same
“neighborly” response.  I didn’t have plots and graphs but did provide spectrum
scope shots in the video.  I will try to enlist the help of the ARRL again, I
believe it was Paul, W1VLF I had originally contacted and had several
subsequent conversations with.

Thanks for the link to the presentation,

Brad, N8GLS