RFI

Re: [RFI] FCC Complaint Filing

To: "'KD7JYK DM09'" <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] FCC Complaint Filing
From: "N8GLS" <n8gls@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 16:20:36 -0500
Thanks Kurt,

I started an "Informal complaint" as the FCC's website implied that's where
you start.  I can certainly file a "Formal" complaint, however that requires
an upfront fee of $250 as well as legal representation at some point in the
process for both parties.  If I get no response from the informal complaint,
then I will continue down that road.

Brad, N8GLS