RFI

Re: [RFI] FCC Complaint Filing

To: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>, n8gls@arrl.net, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] FCC Complaint Filing
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 13:44:59 -0600
If this neighbor is honestly really not going to co-operate.

And you don't care if he remains neighborly, Try hitting him with this.

Nicely say I have been nice trying to work with you on this issue. The fix is relatively inexpensive. But you don't seem to care.

So it leaves me no other option to get the FCC involved. And I will start to make a LOG starting today showing your interference to a Federally licensed station.

I hope your pretty lights are worth this much to you, and hand him what the penalties are for causing this interference.

I found a summary, but probably find the actual real item to give to him.  but...

The Communications Act of 1934, as amended, and the *FCC's* Rules authorize a base *fine* of $7,000 for each day an entity causes *interference* to *authorized stations*.Oct 17, 2019

Tell him this is 7 thousand dollars for each and every day you continue to interfere with my federally licensed station.

1 week? Thats 49 Thousand dollars for each week. Are those lights that important to you?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme