RFI

Re: [RFI] Xfinity Router RFI (Xfinity router name XB3)

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Xfinity Router RFI (Xfinity router name XB3)
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 09:59:39 -0500
Hi Jim (and gang),

I should also mention the wireless router we are talking about is really
called a Residential Gateway.

The Xfinity Telephony Gateway provides four Ethernet connections for use as
thehub of your home/office Local Area Network (LAN). The Xfinity Telephony
Gatewayalso provides 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless connectivity for enhanced
mobility andversatility. In addition, the Xfinity Telephony Gateway
provides for up to two sepa-rate lines of telephone service and Digital
Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications(DECT) funtionality to allow using
cordless telphones within the home. The Tele-phony Gateway also offers
integrated MoCA 2.0 home networking providing Inter-net access and transfer
of multimedia content between devices over coaxial cablein the home.

Just FYI,
Don (wd8dsb)