RFI

Re: [RFI] Xfinity Router RFI (Xfinity router name XB3)

Subject: Re: [RFI] Xfinity Router RFI (Xfinity router name XB3)
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 09:37:00 -0800
This is a very interesting post, Don.

Your loop and a description of your troubleshooting would make a great piece for QST or NCJ. Also, spectrum pix would make a great addition to NK7Z's collection of the signatures of known noise sources.

For chokes wound on the 2.4-in o.d. #31 cores, I suggest following recommendations for THHN for cables like AC line cord and RG400 for smaller cables in the New Cookbook.

73, Jim K9YC