RFI

Re: [RFI] Power Line Noise

To: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Power Line Noise
From: "Michael Martin, RFI Services" <mike@rfiservices.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 18:25:59 -0400
Another observation I'd like to share.
I commonly find powerline noise sources on poles in front of ham's homes that
are very high in level but have no effect on their HF reception.
Often I find from the ham to the source as many as 10 to 15 power line noise
sources before I get to the one that's affecting the ham.

⁣RFI Services
Michael Martin
240-508-3760
rfiservices.com