RFI

Re: [RFI] Power Line Noise

To: "Hare, Ed W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>, "Michael Martin, RFI Services" <mike@rfiservices.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Power Line Noise
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 11:04:17 -0500
I agree entirely. I do indeed find many sources which are NOT causing the problem. I identify the correct ones by simultaneously listening to the HF audio (relayed by phone) from the home station and the audio from my VHF tracker. When the fluctuations match, I know I have the right one. This has been very successful for years. The hard part is getting the utility to take action.

73,

Scott K9MA