[RTTY] SCC RTTY Championship - band change rule

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SCC RTTY Championship - band change rule
From: s57aw@bit.si (Robert Bajuk)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:57:15 +0200
Single op. stations must transmit RST and four-digit number of the year the
amateur radio licence was FIRST officially issued to the operator.

Multi op. stations must transmit RST and four-digit number of the year the
amateur radio licence to the club or to the operator which callsign is used
was first officially issued.

I hope it's clear...

If I got my first ham license in 1987 I'll send 599 1987 irrespective of how
many calls I changed in 14 years..

73 & CU de Robert, S57AW