[RTTY] Re: non guru comments

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: non guru comments
From: k4sb@mindspring.com (K4SB)
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 19:42:50 +0000
Jerry Flanders wrote:
Can non-gurus answer also?

I use none.  I think the usual email virus/worm attacks only the most
popular email program.
Jerry et al

What you say about Explorer is certainly true. The only time I use it
is to upgrade Wiin98, and I have my Norton System Works anti-virus
running at the same time as well as the Zone Alarm firewall.

However, I think you're missing the point. Anytime you download a file
from any server, no matter what browser you are using, you take a
chance.

Prior to running anti virus, the ONLY virus I've ever had came from
the ARRL page. Took me a week to clean that thing off.

73
Ed