[RTTY] WAEDC RTTY Contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WAEDC RTTY Contest
From: dhill@cprk.com (Hill, Don)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:23:04 -0600
There were a lot of comments made to the reflector that certain operators
would be skipping the WAEDC RTTY Contest because they did not care
for the exchange of QTC's.

Just because you don't care to exchange QTC's doesn't mean you shouldn't
operate the contest.  We need everyone's participation!

I would encourage everyone to operate the contest.  If you don't want to
mess with QTC traffic, just make a buffer that says "SORRY NO QTC".
No one is going to get mad at you for not wanting to send or receive QTC's.

I enjoy the sending and receiving of QTC's.  It's a challenge and a change
from the normal type of contest exchange.  But others don't care for it and
that's fine but that shouldn't prevent them from entering the contest.

Hope to see everyone next weekend.

73, Don AA5AU