[RTTY] WPX 2002 log submissions and the damn robot

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WPX 2002 log submissions and the damn robot
From: vk4cej@hamsnet.net (John - vk4cej)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 08:50:51 +1000
I have seen discussion in this reflector regarding the lack of logs being
submitted for rtty contests.... and no wonder.   I have had my WPX 2002 log
returned by the robot 2 times so far.   The frustration of having to do this
over and over is obviously one reason why logs submission rates are down.  I
will submit my log one more time and, if the robot returns it again, I too
will join the ranks of those who do not bother.    To those people who are
the "log checkers" I say .... please take note and please do away with these
damn robots

John - vk4cej