[RTTY] WPX 2002 log submissions and the damn robot

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WPX 2002 log submissions and the damn robot
From: k4ww@arrl.net (Shelby Summerville)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 06:50:18 -0500
"The robot can't figure out what you intended, so it returns the log."

No, but when it returns "CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP 15M LOW" as an invalid
category, but accepts "CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP 15M HIGH" as a valid category,
even though it was a "low power" effort, I question whether or not "it" even
knows what "it" means? While computer log checking has clearly eased the
duties of the log checker, it has done nothing to speed up the process of
getting the results to the "masses"! I realize that "results" sell
publications, but failure to post the results to an established web site,
for ALL to view, IMHO, is unacceptable?
C'Ya, Shelby