[RTTY] ANSWER ON MY E-MAIL

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ANSWER ON MY E-MAIL
From: wx4tm@mindspring.com (Tom Moore)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 11:18:52 -0600
Since RTTY is clearly a "FRILL" which the Ducie team or,
at minimum, its leader(s), considers unimportant,  I have
just retrieved my $100 donation check to the Ducie DXpedition
that I had intended to mail tomorrow.. further, I will not
request a QSL for the CW and SSB contacts I made. With their
attitude expressed toward RTTY, a major category of HAM
radio contesting and DX'ing accepted by all other DXpeditions
around the world, I will consider that this DXpedition never
existed!! I cannot support, in any way, such an attitude by a
major DXpedition!

tom/wx4tm