[RTTY] ANSWER ON MY E-MAIL

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ANSWER ON MY E-MAIL
From: w2up@mindspring.com (w2up@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:50:40 -0700
Maybe RTTY is a frill. So is contributing to the DXpedition. I have always
made it a point of sending $5-10 with my QSLs. This will be the first
exception. I am debating whether I should include an explanation as to why
not. Gut feeling tells me no. Comments?
73,
Barry W2UP/0 (2000 miles from the rig, as of today, so even if they do show
I'm out of luck, unless someone has a remote station to lend me, hi)