[RTTY] Re: ÄRTTYÅ UBN analysis

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: ÄRTTYÅ UBN analysis
From: jan.palmquist@mailbox.swipnet.se (Jan Palmquist)
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 20:51:47 +0200
According to a QSL-card I have received from RW9WA
he belives he is in zone 17, that is probably the reason he
has sent zone 17 to all of us. I also checked a number of other
QSL-cards from the same oblast and they all also belives they
live in zone 17 except for UW9WL that stated zone 16 in a QSO
1973. Has the zone border moved?

Unfortunately I have no QSL from RX9SR to see what zone
he belives he lives in, but he did send zone 17 five times
to me. QSLs from other stations in the same oblast all state
zone 17.

Jan/SM5FUG