[RTTY] What RTTY Sounds Like

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] What RTTY Sounds Like
From: wa9als@starband.net (wa9als)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:42:07 -0500
> Not music certainly, just a string of tones.

It's all relative - RTTY -is- music.... PSK is QRM!  MFSK16 is something
weird in-between.  ;-)  Just kidding - don't anyone get defensive.  I'm
going to take a little road trip soon and hope to work some of you guys
mobile on RTTY and PSK31 - while the XYL drives, of course!  Anything rare
between IN and NC??  Maybe I can back the car up to the water and get that
good saltwater effect for some great DX?!  Oops, I drove on a beach once 30
yrs ago - got stuck!  73