[RTTY] Should NCJ continue the RTTY Sprints?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Should NCJ continue the RTTY Sprints?
From: sashen@swbell.net (Sid Ashen-Brenner)
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 17:39:18 -0600
         As one who is just on the threshold of jumping into RTTY and RTTY
contesting in general, I was looking forward to a short contest to see just
how well I might be able to get things to work.  Hearing that the Sprints
may be cancelled or otherwise discontinued does not exactly sound like
"Good News"

         Just one man's opinion.  Your mileage may vary.

                 Sid    N0OBM