[RTTY] Should NCJ continue the RTTY Sprints?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Should NCJ continue the RTTY Sprints?
From: k3mm@comcast.net (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 22:27:43 -0500
I havent been very active on RTTY lately, but I'd hate to see the RTTY
Sprint go...it's a very unique and exciting contest.

I'm not surprised that the log count is very low...the same is true of the
"other mode" sprints as well.

The Sprints are usually used as a warm up for major contests by serious
contest operators.  I imagine most casual operators are put off by it's
hectic pace, but it really is a great warm up with little time invested.

Ty K3MM