[RTTY] SO2R (again)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SO2R (again)
From: aa5au at bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Fri Jan 24 20:08:56 2003
Nothing like a good ol' SO2R debate to get the blood going again.
Good points Mike...

Look at the current RTTY World Ranking list to find K4GMH at #2
and WX4TM as #4 in the world.  Both are single radio operators.

http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn/fcontest.html

More on the subject later but I have to get my 2nd radio set up for
the BARTG Sprint tomorrow... (by the way, BARTG has somewhat
answered the SO1R vs. SO2R deal with their separate EXPERT
category)

73, Don AA5AU