[RTTY] 4U1VIC

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 4U1VIC
From: bernie at dailydx.com (Bernie McClenny, W3UR)
Date: Thu May 8 18:33:46 2003
I think the reason is stated below.

"Areas having the following characteristics are not eligible for
inclusion on the DXCC List, and are considered as part of the host
Entity for DXCC purposes:

i) Any extraterritorial legal Entity of any nature including, but not
limited to, embassies, consulates, monuments, offices of the United
Nations agencies or related organizations, other inter-governmental
organizations or diplomatic missions;"

I believe this rule was put in to effect after 4U1ITU and 4U1UN were
added to the list and before 4U1VIC, 4U1WP, 4U1WB, etc. were QRV.
4U1ITU and 4U1UN were grandfathered, so to speak.  Until something
changes they will remain on the list.

Bernie, W3UR

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of The Daily DX, The Weekly DX and How's DX.