Re: [RTTY] NCJ Sprint exchange hints???

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NCJ Sprint exchange hints???
From: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 00:22:47 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all,

So I ran the Sprint with a version of WL that didn't know about the
RTTY phase (10.30B), telling it the contest was CW (I thought, the
Cabrillo file said SSB).  I have no idea of my score, since it seems
to think all my Q's are out of band (which I think is really wrong
mode).  Is there any easy way of figuring that out?

I was going to upgrade, but didn't get to that yet.

I had 150 Q's, 13 (I think) on 80M, 56 on 20M, and the rest on 40M.
It was fun, but my jet-lag kicked in for a bit.  I like the two
exchange convention, but I think I need to make "TU QSY" a bit
longer.

73, doug