Re: [RTTY] JARTS log submission format

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] JARTS log submission format
From: Jeff Stai WK6I <wk6i@twistedoak.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:39:25 -0700
At 07:27 PM 10/20/2003, Maza JA1BHK wrote:
>Hello Jeff WK6I, Shelby K4WW, Walt AH6OZ, Waldmer DK3VN, Don VE3XD, Bill
>W7TI, Mike WA0SXV, Dick KS0M, Don AA5AU and others,
>

>Thank you for your understanding, comment, discussion and especially
>explanation on behalf of JARTS.
>
>40 days to log submission date is shorter than 8 months pre-notice, but time
>would help to solve the problem.

hi Maza - we appreciate you taking the time to help us here with your new
format.

I hope the feedback we give you will help you when you go to the software
vendors to have them support your contest correctly. I do know that they
will need for you to contact them directly. Let us know if we can support
you in any way.

>Let us be optimistic for our mutual fun.

Couldn't have said it better...;-) 73! - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/