Re: Re[2]: [RTTY] Hating QTC's in WAE

To: SP5UAF <tomek@sp5zcc.waw.pl>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [RTTY] Hating QTC's in WAE
From: Bill Turner <wrt@dslextreme.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:36:55 -0800
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:54:45 +0100, SP5UAF <tomek@sp5zcc.waw.pl>
wrote:

>But if you participate CQWW each year how many new zones/countries are
>you able to work? After some years of HAM activity (if you are active
>in contests and every day) there is almost nothing new to work during
>contests. Even if there is an interesting DXpedition in that time
>usually you can work it outside the contest. Great percentage of
>stations worked during every big contests are the same call-signs, the
>same prefixes or zones.

You are quite right, of course.  That is why, in another post, I
suggested using some new multipliers.  For example, I would love to
see the useless 599 replaced with your grid square.  There are so many
grid squares around the world, you will never work them all, yet you
can always try.

Just one suggestion, there are many more possibilities.

--
73, Bill W6WRT