Re: Re: [RTTY] Exchange procedure]

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [RTTY] Exchange procedure]
From: "Paul Caccamo" <va3pc@ciinet.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 06:52:51 -0500
One of the problems with a short reply is that the person on the other end
does
not know for certain that the exchange was from you.
Not that I am any expert in this, but I have always sent both calls and the
exchange in
my response , his at the first (to sync up and get the afc back on freq
;-)
and mine at the end to confirm it was indeed me that sent it..  I can see I
may have to move the TU to the end as it makes more sense that way.
I have been slowly getting away from de in the exchange (but not in the cq).
Paul va3pc