RE: [RTTY] RTTY WPX dates in QST?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [RTTY] RTTY WPX dates in QST?
From: Brian Kassel <k7re@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 08:23:05 -0700
Guys:
I will only be able put SD on for this event for maybe the first half. My conflict though is a bit different. I will be getting on an airplane and heading to C6A with Bob Patten N4BP to do the ARRL DX CW contest. I'll be leaving a week early to do some WARC band DXing and get the stations set up. We will be on 160, 80 and 10M during the contest. This is the 6th year that we have done this mini expedition. We do some RTTY in the week prior to the contest weekend, but we can't promise any skeds. Sure wish that the 2 contests were not back to back, but I guess that there was no other way to schedule them.

Brian K7RE
Western SD