RE: [RTTY] RTTY WPX dates in QST?

To: "'rtty@contesting.com'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] RTTY WPX dates in QST?
From: Schulz Jonathan <jonathan.schulz@siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:10:23 -0600
gee too bad about all you guys (& ladies?) not being able to play full time
(or at all in this one) - after a conflict a couple years ago with WPX SSB
and Easter weekend I actually snuck in and won a certificate in W9 land,
maybe I can get lucky in this one also...

Guess it is a good thing to be divorced & unattatched now a days :-)

on a related subject - the NCJ CW Sprint which was scheduled for Feb 14th
(15th UTC) was bumped back two weekends to avoid this conflict - which in
turn offers us RTTY types some less hassles & problems for us and the CW
guys!

73
Jon
K9JS (probably AI9U or KI9R in WPX RTTY this time)