RE: [RTTY] Audio filters

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [RTTY] Audio filters
From: Keith Regli <keith@kregli.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:29:51 -0700
 Ed,

I use the Timewave DSP599 with the Omni VI+.  It is a dramatic improvement
over just the Omni filters.  It is especially helpful with the WriteLog
tuning indicator, giving a very clear double peak.  I think you lose just a
bit on really weak signals, but in a contest it is very handy.

Keith Regli (K7KAR)
mailto:keith@kregli.com
http://www.kregli.com