Re: [RTTY] RE: odd signals + recordings

To: Phil Cooper <Phil.Cooper@cwgg.cwplc.com>,RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RE: odd signals + recordings
From: "Anthony W. DePrato" <wa4jqs@mikrotec.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:13:22 -0500

This would be a great ideal and would be of great help to new comer and old hand alike. But could be also include instructions of how to set up a sound card program . with the DO's and DON'T ? just too many crappy signals on the bands and too many with net and afc checked that you have to follow all over the place.. I have seen signals on my scope with 2 and 3 spurs that you could copy as well as the main signal.
73 Tony

QBE ZUT DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group