Re: [RTTY] Re: WTB: PK232

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re: WTB: PK232
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 11:28:26 -0700
From: Bill Turner <wrt@dslextreme.com>
Bob, I know you didn't ask this, but for the price of a PK-232 you could
purchase WriteLog and use MMTTY (free) on your soundcard and have a
better system. MMTTY copies weak signals better than the PK-232, is
more configurable and WriteLog is the premier RTTY contesting software.

I side with Bill on this one.

At some point, perhaps not too long from now, I am hoping to convince Dick that software modems can beat analog ones :-).

73
Chen, W7AY