[RTTY] SCC RTTY exact frequencies

To: Robert Bajuk <s57aw@hamradio.si>, RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] SCC RTTY exact frequencies
From: Kari Hirvonen <kari.hirvonen@alpha.fi>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:30:35 +0300
The New SSC RTTY Rules

There are still a lot of old timers using classic contest software
like WF1B and then not in a position to get the rig freq. feedback.

I think the new SCC rules should be modified quickly.

--- The only change is > that only logs with exact written frequencies will be eligible for the > plaques (winner in each class

---

The above is not fair - everybody principally targets to get the Plaque.

Anyway I do and don't want to change my station set-up just for SCC weekend.

So draw back - and don't request the exact RX frequencies in the log.

73 Kari OH2BP

Robert Bajuk wrote:

Dear RTTY contesters!

You are all kindly invited to take a part in the 7th SCC RTTY contest
(August 27 - 28) from 12.00 UTC Saturday to 11.59 UTC Sunday.

Irrespective of all the discussion about the rules etc... to remind you
about some changes:

1) Only one M/S category - irrespective of the running power (max 1,5 kW)
2) A new SO Assisted made for those with packet cluster and SO2R (no
restrictions on band changes and to use any DX Cluster)
3) It is recommended to write exact operating frequency for each QSO in the
band column. Even if you your radio is not interfaced you are welcome to
compete with all the others and you can win the contest. The only change is
that only logs with exact written frequencies will be eligible for the
plaques (winner in each class)
4) USA, VE, VK, ZL, ZS, JA and PY  stations do not need to sign /X anymore,
but  they are obliged to mark their STATE and/or a REAL
(geographical) CALL-AREA in their LOG Header (in Cabrillo under
ARRL-SECTION:  or SOAPBOX). All the results will be re-calculated based on
the real CALL- AREA of the stations.

SCC RTTY results (1998 - 2003) and rules are available on our home page:
http://lea.hamradio.si/~scc/rtty.html

Send your logs to: rtty@hamradio.si

DEADLINE: September 15th, 2004

Good luck in the contest!

73 Robert, S57AW

Kari Hirvonen, Alpha Point Ltd (Alfa Point Oy)

/\ Maatullinaukio 10 B, 00750 Helsinki, Finland
/ \ kari.hirvonen@alpha.fi (private: oh2bp@alpha.fi)

___ / / Business http://www.alpha.fi

/ _ \/ /
/ / \ \ Mobile: +358-50-68800

\  \_/  /\  \   /\     Office: +358-9-34 64 34 1
 \ ___ /  \__\ /__\    Fax:    +358-9-34 64 34 2
                       Amateur Radio http://www.qsl.net/oh2bp