Re: [RTTY] HAL ST-8000

To: " tonywa4jqs" <" tonywa4jqs"@mikrotec.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] HAL ST-8000
From: K0BX <jduerbusch@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 01:39:39 +0000
Tony, it seems like QSL.net is down right now. The URL is correct.

Chen had a idea that I didn't even think about. My Dovetron had a UART chip in it and could also be used tomake a clean regenerated signal. Like we did with the UT-4B and the ST-6.

All of this is good, but I think the soundcard solution, MMTTY, is still the best way to go if your not into OLD equipment.

Joe K0BX

Anthony W. DePrato wrote:

Joe is this URL Correct ?
wanted to look at it but can not find page
73 Tony wa4jqs