[RTTY] Updated AA5AU RTTY Contest Notes - XE and WPX contests

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Updated AA5AU RTTY Contest Notes - XE and WPX contests
From: WB2RHM - Ben Antanaitis <WB2RHM@ARRL.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:18:30 -0500

Don,

Thanks for the updates. I am on pins and needles waiting for our hamfest here in Charlotte NC.... I cannot wait to actually put my fingertips on a ProIII.

One small suggestion though, for your great posts to the reflector.... don't add a period to the end of a sentence that has a url link as the last thing in it. The period makes the link 'unreachable' in the browser because it keeps the period on the end of the link ;-)

73, congrats on your great score last weekend,

Ben
WB2RHM