Re: [RTTY] YK1BA on RTTY?

To: "Saad Mahaini" <n5ff@comcast.net>, <ku4j@hiwaay.net>,<rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] YK1BA on RTTY?
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 06:41:13 -0700
Hello Saad: Glad to see you will be activating YK with RTTY. Looking
forward to working you.

If I may offer some advice: MMTTY works fine all by itself. It can be
integrated with other programs if you like, but it is not truly necessary.
I am not familiar with DX4WIN, but I do use it with N1MM Logger (which is
free) and it integrates perfectly.

As Tim, KU4J, suggested, it is a good idea to have your software thoroughly
tested here in the US where help is readily available. The RTTY community
will be glad to help via internet of course, but face to face may be more
effective.

And by the way, I have tested MMTTY side by side against a number of TNCs
and it outperforms them all, so far. Save your money. :-)

Good luck!

--
73, Bill W6WRT