Re: [RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU/Revision the Rules

To: WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU/Revision the Rules
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:43:03 -0800 (PST)
I think, that everything was already discussed and many guys want the Rules to
be revised, edited, etc.
  They are far from to be perfect. Well, nothing is perfect.
  If they need to be updated - they must be updated, here is nothing wrong with
it.
  I just repeat my two questions - I do not have the answers in current version
of the Rules.
  1. Single Operator rule does not prohibit to use more than one transmitting
Signal at any given time. It does not allow to use more than one TX in Multy
Group, but nothing mentioned in Single Op. paragraphs.
  2. There is 3.2.1 paragraph Power for Multy Group.
  Where is the same paragraph for the Single Operators? (Say 3.1.1 for Singles)

  Kinda inconsistent stuff, something missing here, something missing there.
  I am a new guy in this game, just saw this incorrectnesses and wanted
somebody to fix it.
  Thank you
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

  On 12/17/05, Andrei Nevis wrote:

> OK, forget about 30 hours operatons time, SO2R etc..
> Here is two questions:
> 1. If I am operating in Single Operator Entry - Can I use more than one
> (two, three, four or more Transmitters "at any given time"?

No you can have one transmitter on the air at a time.

> (P.S. Please do not direct me to read all other General HF Rules, etc.)

> 2. What is this Paragraph for?
> "3.2.1 Power."

There are two power classses for both Singles and for Multi's Low and High.
3.2.1 is for Multi's

--
Jay WS7I