Re: [RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU/Revision the Rules/Less thanPer

To: w0yk@msn.com, Tom Moore <wx4tm@tm-moore.com>,Bill Coleman <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU/Revision the Rules/Less thanPerfect
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 17:29:04 -0800 (PST)
Imagine, I read ONLY RTTY RU Rules, and did not read the General Rules by any
reason? I work RTTY only, sorry and do not suspect, that this Contest has
another Rules trascription somewhere.
  I read the Rules carefully, the Rules of the Contest I am going to paricipate
in, ok.
  I found the restriction for Multy Operators, but... nothing limited in Single
Op Entry.
  NOTHING, end of story.
  (In fact, for common sense - if they noticed this limit of one TX for
Multies, this logistically means that Singles are not limited.)  Where is
consistence, sorry.
  Then, in the Contest I use five Transmitters at any given time and I am
disqualified... For what?
  For poor edition of the rules?
  Less than perfect, sorry.
  Thank you and Season's Greetings
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

"J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com> wrote:
  The ARRL HF Rules state ...

2.1.2.Single-Operator stations are allowed only one transmitted signal at
any given time.

The HF Rules along with the General Rules apply to the ARRL RTTY Round-Up as
stated in the Round-Up rules.

73,
Ed - W0YK