Re: [RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU/Revision the Rules/Less thanPer

To: "Andrei Nevis" <v49a@yahoo.com>,"Tom Moore" <wx4tm@tm-moore.com>, "Bill Coleman" <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU/Revision the Rules/Less thanPerfect
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 01:48:26 -0800
If you do read the ARRL RTTY Round-Up Rules carefully, you will see that the
General Rules and the HF Rules are referenced in that document.  This is
common for all ARRL contests to reference the other documents, so that
several pages of rules are not repeated for every contest.  This is not a
terribly difficult concept to grasp.  Nor is is difficult to read and
understand.

73,
Ed - W0YK