Re: [RTTY] WriteLog and IC-756PRO III

To: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WriteLog and IC-756PRO III
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 07:53:34 -0800 (PST)
This is probably another "combination" - address "66" and the Radio IC-746 PRO,
like mine currently is address "64" and IC-756 PRO.
  I was shown address "64" when I was testing my ICOM with DF4OR program.
  The radio and Writelog talk now fine, so I will keep address "66" for the
next time.
  Thank you
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D