Re: [RTTY] WriteLog and IC-756PRO III

To: "Andrei Nevis" <v49a@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WriteLog and IC-756PRO III
From: "Wayne Matlock" <k7wm61@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 23:17:21 -00
This is erroneous. I have been using 10.58e with Win 98.

Wayne, k7wm@arrl.net

<dezrat@copper.net>; <rtty@contesting.com>
> Date: 4/1/2006 4:01:53 PM
> Subject: Re: [RTTY] WriteLog and IC-756PRO III
>
> I have heard that latest version 10.58e requires Service Pack Two
something from Microsoft.
>   If you do not have that "Pack", then version 10.58e does Not work.
>   73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D
>
> Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>   The PRO III is added to the latest released version 10.58e which is
available on the Downloads page of the WriteLog website:

> http://www.writelog.com/downloads.htm
>
> I've been using the PRO II setting and changing the address in the radio
to match the PRO II. I've not tried the PRO III setting
> yet as I'm still off the air with no radio connected.
>
> 73, Don AA5AU

Behalf Of Bill Turner
> Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 9:58 PM
> To: Andrei Nevis; rtty@contesting.com
> Subject: Re: [RTTY] WriteLog and IC-756PRO III

it was an IC-746PRO. I remembered the address from when I