Re: [RTTY] More on tthe "gripe"

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] More on tthe "gripe"
From: radioman01 <radioman01@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 18:45:16 -0500
Yeah, im with you on that Mike..

Owning a cluster, i don't see any issues with S&P spotting, either
manual or automatic
im happy enough your telling me where the multi is, should it matter how
it was done?
that was the intent for the cluster.
If its a issue with high volumes of packet traffic, then filters need to
be used.

On the other hand i fully appose self spotting or spotting on their own
CQ freq.
maby i misunderstood it but i thought that was the intent of the first
posted mail..

73 -
Tony
NN1D