Re: [RTTY] 160

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 160
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 12:22:40 EST

In a message dated 2/16/2007 6:06:07 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
k4ww@arrl.net writes:

"Bill  Turner wrote: "I would love to see such a contest, but I think a club
or  similar
organization should sponsor it. I wonder if TARA would be  interested?"

Hello To All:

TARA would be more than interested in getting something going on 160 RTTY.
We'll listen to what you folks would like to see in a contest. As it was
mentioned on here earlier TARA now allows 160 Meter operation during its TARA
Melee in December. We didn't promote it as much as we should have this year but

it was a start.

So, if 160 RTTY sounds of interest to you let's get some thoughts gathered
up and make it come to life!

73 de NY2U Bill Eddy
President of TARA