Re: [RTTY] Blacklisting over zealous callers

To: FireBrick <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Blacklisting over zealous callers
From: Barry <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 08:45:30 -0400
Not too many years ago it was considered poor operating practice to work
a DXped on RTTY on more than one band, in order to give more guys a shot
at working a rare one.  However, with well-planned and well-run DXpeds
like N8S, there's plenty of time for everyone to have a good shot on any
band/mode where there's propagation.

Besides Al Gore and Jim, I blame the ARRL - I thought it was a mistake
to start all the single band awards.  But I guess they needed to satisfy
the egos of all the "mature" DXers who have already worked everything.
Barry W2UP