Re: [RTTY] Blacklisting over zealous callers

To: "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Blacklisting over zealous callers
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:07:23 -0400
Bill Turner wrote: "I've always thought 5BDXCC was the ruination of
the Gentlemanly Sport of DXing."

I kindasorta agree, however, as long as there are award programs in place,
regardless of the sponsor, there will always be "the chase". As far as
"gentlemanly", as it pertains to DXing, I believe that to be absolutely
false? The discussions, regarding "unruly" pileups, calling out of order,
and all those other things that take place, when the "rare" DX is on the
air, are not even close to resembling "gentlemanly" behavior!

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW